Thing 4: Communicating Visually

For Thing 4 I had to get to grips with communicating visually. This involved looking at mobile apps that focused on creating visual content. My choices were PhotoFunia, Ripl and Quik. I chose to play with PhotoFunia. This app allows you to add humour to your content. 


I like this app a lot. It was brand new to me but so easy to use. Firstly, I downloaded the app to my phone. Easy. I browsed through the multiple options of images and selected ‘popular’, to see if inspiration would hit me and as I scrolled a bit I spotted ‘open book’ (which I later discovered is also available in ‘vintage photos’).

I clicked on the tab which opened up a page and very simply explained what I had to do. I could choose an image I wanted to add from my own gallery or various other locations or take a new image. I then had to add text that would appear at the top and bottom of the image. This is so straightforward. I hit ‘OK’ and my creation appeared. I then just had to download the image to my device.


This was so straightforward and simple. Definitely an app I’ll be using in the future. Thanks Rudai 23.

Comments

Popular Posts